Get a quick online Condo or H06 contents insurance quote on our website!
Car, Homeowner, Recreation, & Renters Insurance
Serving South Carolina and North Carolina
SC Renters Insurance
Protection You Can't Afford to Forget
People rent a home for many reasons, and many people never own a home...perhaps not wanting the responsibility for repairs, less than perfect credit, or maybe just because they have such a low cost rental they can't afford to give it up.
You might assume that your landlord has homeowners insurance that will cover you if you have a fire or storm damage. While it is probably true that he has coverage to rebuild the home or condo, it is very unlikely that his insurance is going to replace your belongings! Insurance on a rental property doesn't cover personal furnishings. If you are the victim of a break-in or robbery, or a fire breaks out and water damages your furniture or electronics, you will probably be out of luck.
We offer VERY inexpensive renters insurance in South Carolina and North Carolina, and getting this coverage may be the best thing you've ever done.
What SC Renters Insurance Covers:
- Personal Property if damaged or destroyed by fire, lightning, falling objects, smoke, glass breakage, explosion, vandalism, or riots.
- Water from plumbing, steam or water heating systems, or appliances such as washers, dishwashers, etc.
- Theft of personal property in your home or away from home.
- Stolen or forged checks, credit cards, even counterfeit money.
- Liability for damage to someone else's property if you are legally responsible for the damage.
- Injuries to guests in your home.
- If your home or apartment is damaged and you have to stay elsewere during repairs, your renters insurance will pay for your expenses up to the amount of time specified in the policy.
What Renters Insurance Doesn't Cover:
Like regular homeowners or condo insurance, a regular policy will not cover flooding from natural conditions. Ask us about separate flood insurance coverage if you feel you may be in a flood prone area.
If you have unusually expensive items such as jewelry or antiques/collectibles, you may need to pay for an extra "rider" to the policy to cover the specific items.
Discounts for Renters Insurance
Be sure and mention burglar alarms, smoke alarms, fire extinguishers and dead-bolt locks to our representative when you ask for a quote.
We offer discounts for them, and remember, the single BEST and BIGGEST discount is the Multiple Policy Discount. If you have your car insured with us, we can offer substantial discounts on both policies!
Call us for a quote or fill out the Online Quote Form today and let us offer you the best price around on SC Renter's Insurance,
low cost SC car insurance, boat or motorcycle insurance, and more!