Frequently Asked Insurance Questions

Your Insurance Questions Answered

Q - What kind of insurance should a tenant/renter have?

A - A renter should have a "renters" policy. Renters Insurance covers your personal belongings or "contents" on and off of the premises that you are renting. It also has liability insurance that covers you in case you are sued from an accident or by a visitor. It covers your legal defense and any subsequent judgement. Every renter should have Renters Insurance because it is one of the cheapest policies you can buy. You should be able to get a really good policy for $200 a year or less. ~ Scott

For the best in claims service for all your insurance needs, see or call Todd Insurance Agency today.

Back to Insurance FAQ

Mobile Home Insurance | Identity Theft Protection | Carolina Insurance Blog | Government Insurance Websites | Privacy Policy